• Данный форум не имеет какого-либо отношения к социальным официальным группам Торрент ТВ, также никогда не размещает посты в социальных сетях! Все, что мы размещаем, находится ТОЛЬКО У НАС НА форуме! Если Вы увидели какие какие-либо посты И.Т.Д на наш форум и официально это не подтверждено на форуме - это ОБМАН!

Acestream на ресиверах Linux Enigma2 без компьютера

kovy27

Проверенные
Привет Pepsik (или к кому это относится), я новичок в приеме IPTV на спутниковых ресиверах Enigma2. Прости меня за слабое знание русского языка. Нигде на любом другом форуме я не узнал, можно ли и как воспроизводить acestream (может быть и торрент), включая прямые трансляции на спутниковых ресиверах с Linux Enigma2 (у меня Dreambox800HD), без помощи компьютера. Из этого я делаю вывод, что он, вероятно, не работает или настолько возможен, что необходимо преобразовать видео в формате acestream в формат m3u или m3u8 (но я знаю только о ручных настройках, я не нашел в сети никакого онлайн или офлайн конвертера) и сохраняю таким образом, настраивается, например, на USB и воспроизводится на приемниках, таких как Медиа плеер. Мой вопрос заключается в том, есть ли для приемников Linux на основе Enigma2 более изощренный способ воспроизведения в них видео формата acestream. Или, если было бы невозможно создать плагин или надстройку для этих приемников, которые позволили бы это так как на устройствах Android или на компьютере? Я прошу прощения, если мой вопрос неуместен или полностью ошибочен.
большое спасибо за ваш ответ

Pepsik

Разработчик
Нигде на любом другом форуме я не узнал, можно ли и как воспроизводить acestream (может быть и торрент), включая прямые трансляции на спутниковых ресиверах с Linux Enigma2
It is possible on receivers with armv7 architecture. For example, VU+ Ultimo 4k or VU+ Duo 4k. You need to download the version for RPI2/3 from the @AceStreamMOD telegram channel. Transfer it to the receiver and unzip (tar -xvzf *.tar.gz) by connecting via SSH or telnet and run the acestream start script. After starting, you will get a fully working AceStream Engine and you can use it to create streams in hls format and view them in any of the available players in Enigma2 (ExtEplayer3, GstPlayer, Getreamer etc.) or any other device on your home network.....

Using my MOD for any Linux-based device based on armv7 architecture you do not need any converter. You can get ready-made playlists in m3u format using the AceStream web interface
Код:
http://ip.address.engine:6878/webui/app/ReplaceMe/server
12310411.png12310414.png12310684.png

p.s. Sorry for my English. If you understand Spanish or Italian or Ukrainian - welcome to a discussion on any of the above :p

Последнее редактирование:

kovy27

Проверенные
It is possible on receivers with armv7 architecture. For example, VU+ Ultimo 4k or VU+ Duo 4k. You need to download the version for RPI2/3 from the @AceStreamMOD telegram channel. Transfer it to the receiver and unzip (tar -xvzf *.tar.gz) by connecting via SSH or telnet and run the acestream start script. After starting, you will get a fully working AceStream Engine and you can use it to create streams in hls format and view them in any of the available players in Enigma2 (ExtEplayer3, GstPlayer, Getreamer etc.) or any other device on your home network.....

Using my MOD for any Linux-based device based on armv7 architecture you do not need any converter. You can get ready-made playlists in m3u format using the AceStream web interface
Код:
http://ip.address.engine:6878/webui/app/ReplaceMe/server

p.s. Sorry for my English. If you understand Spanish or Italian or Ukrainian - welcome to a discussion on any of the above :p
Hello Pepsik, thank you very much for your answer. Your English is very good. By the way I was in Kiev and Odessa a few times and I liked it. I read again some passages about acestream on this forum and on the Acestream forum and I had learnt that it is a quite hard and complicated from many various reasons to create acestream plugin or something like that for mipsel architecture (for my Dreambox 800HD genuine), right? OK, it is a fine coincidence because I am about to buy new receiver a I would like to purchase the most likely Dreambox920, is it based on amrv7 architecture receiver suitable for installing your acestream engine version for RPI2/3? If so then it would be cool. Thank you much in advance, regards, Petr

Pepsik

Разработчик
@kovy27,
1) What I don't like is DMM with its OE2.5 ... I would not recommend buying a Dreambox .... Buy VU+ DUO 4K (second-hand) or wait while Marusis releases a new top model and enjoy the abundance of firmwares (BH, OpenBH, OpenPLI, VTI, PKT e.t.c) and the quality of the broadcast picture
2) If you want to watch IPTV on Enigma2, then buy any available "pirated" subscription ( https://forumtv.site/threads/sravnitelnaja-tablica-platnyx-iptv-provajderov.350/ ). Prices start at $ 0.50 per month for 600+ channels and use the plugin modified by me to create m3u playlist conversion - https://gisclub.tv/plaginy-585/plagin-e2m3u2bouquet-82712/ (logo, EPG, Archive is available)
3) Why do you need a satellite receiver for IPTV? Buy Khadas VIM3 or VIM3L. Ubuntu, Android, AndroidTV, Libre ~ CoreElec are available. The quality of the "picture" when watching IPTV is excellent. A great product for people with a craving for experimentation and everyday use.
4) AceStream, after the death of TorrentTV, is interesting only as a workout for the brain. If you are a lover of self-torture, welcome :)

kovy27

Проверенные
Hello Pepsik, thanks for answering me again. So you mean Dreambox with OE2,5 i.e. the latest Dreambox 900 and 920 UHD are not suitable for acestream version for RPI2/3 even though thay are based on armv7 architecture or does not work with it at all, right? And the most convenient ones are VU+ DUO 4k or VU+ ultimo? I have not found satellite receivers manufactured by Marusis on the web, what is the brand for? When I considered buying such a good equipped and expensive receiver like Dreambox920 UHD or alike so I intended to receive beside satellite channels also IPTV on one device at the same time (for example on a cottage). You mean after the death of TorrentTV that there are no other good acestream nad torrent sources on the web? I know this one https://ssl.ustreamix.com/channels but it is a web embbeded acestream source or how to say it? Is it possible to extract in some way acestream links from that HTTP and playback it in enigma2 receiver with your acestream engine? Sorry I ask questions only in a general level because I do not know how the things work exactly. Thank you in advance, Regards...

Pepsik

Разработчик
So you mean Dreambox with OE2,5 i.e. the latest Dreambox 900 and 920 UHD are not suitable for
I just did not check them. Now I have SSH access to the DreamBox 920. I will check within an hour
I know all the broadcasts that exist in AceStream CDN but it's all haphazard and at the amateur level ;)
http://hmxuku36whbypzxi.onion/trash/ttv-list/ - try in tor browser
http://pomoyka.lib/trash/ttv-list/ - try in "emercoin"

:p
Is it possible to extract in some way acestream links from that HTTP and playback it in enigma2 receiver with your acestream engine?
Of course there is such an opportunity

Pepsik

Разработчик
Dreambox 920 UHD
Код:
[email protected]:/tmp/acestream.engine# ./acestream.start
Using python 2.7.2 .....                                                                                                                                    
Try to load conf file: /acestream.engine/acestream.conf                                                                                                     
Start AceStream engine .....                                                                                                                                
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/setuptools-41.0.1-py2.7.egg                                                                                            
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/websocket_client-0.56.0-py2.7.egg                                                                                      
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/xmltodict-0.12.0-py2.7.egg                                                                                             
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/webencodings-0.6.dev0-py2.7.egg                                                                                        
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/urllib3-1.25.3-py2.7.egg                                                                                               
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/six-1.12.0-py2.7.egg                                                                                                   
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/singledispatch-3.4.0.3-py2.7.egg                                                                                       
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/requests-2.22.0-py2.7.egg                                                                                              
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/repoze.lru-0.7-py2.7.egg                                                                                               
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/opengraph-0.5-py2.7.egg                                                                                                
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/iso8601-0.1.12-py2.7.egg                                                                                               
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/ipwhois-1.1.0-py2.7.egg                                                                                                
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/ipaddr-2.2.0-py2.7.egg                                                                                                 
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/idna-2.8-py2.7.egg                                                                                                     
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/html5lib-1.1.dev0-py2.7.egg                                                                                            
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/futures-3.2.0-py2.7.egg                                                                                                
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/enum34-1.1.6-py2.7.egg                                                                                                 
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/chardet-4.0.0-py2.7.egg                                                                                                
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/certifi-2019.6.16-py2.7.egg                                                                                            
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/beautifulsoup4-4.7.1-py2.7.egg                                                                                         
Load library: /acestream.engine/eggs/Routes-2.4.1-py2.7.egg                                                                                                 
1970-01-01 00:12:31,452|MainThread|acestream|language=en                                                                                                    
1970-01-01 00:12:31,465|MainThread|acestream|exec_dir='/acestream.engine'                                                                                   
1970-01-01 00:12:31,466|MainThread|acestream|logs_dir='/acestream.engine'                                                                                   
1970-01-01 00:12:31,466|MainThread|acestream|install_dir='/acestream.engine'                                                                                
1970-01-01 00:12:31,473|MainThread|acestream|init segmenter done: log_path=/acestream.engine/segmenter.log                                                  
1970-01-01 00:12:31,474|MainThread|acestream|platform=android
1970-01-01 00:12:31,474|MainThread|acestream|app=acestream                                                                                                  
1970-01-01 00:12:31,474|MainThread|acestream|version=3.1.56 code=3015600 [email protected] date=2019-12-20
1970-01-01 00:12:31,475|MainThread|acestream|use_local_db=True
1970-01-01 00:12:31,475|MainThread|acestream|use_m2crypto=False
1970-01-01 00:12:31,475|MainThread|acestream|is_gui_mode=0
1970-01-01 00:12:31,475|MainThread|acestream|enable debug: 0
1970-01-01 00:12:31,496|MainThread|acestream|get_default_api_version: 2
1970-01-01 00:12:31,509|MainThread|acestream.coreapp|state_dir='/acestream.engine/.ACEStream'
1970-01-01 00:12:31,561|MainThread|acestream.coreapp|set_debug_from_ui: level=0
1970-01-01 00:12:31,562|MainThread|acestream|enable debug: 0
1970-01-01 00:12:31,575|MainThread|acestream.coreapp|cannot load session config, use default
1970-01-01 00:12:31,654|MainThread|acestream.SocketHandler.InterruptSocket|bound on 127.0.0.1:33489
1970-01-01 00:12:31,655|MainThread|acestream.SocketHandler.SocketHandler|bind: socket bound: host=0.0.0.0 port=8621
1970-01-01 00:12:31,655|MainThread|acestream.LM|listen on 8621
;)

kovy27

Проверенные
Privet Pepsik, thank you for replying me. So the above log attached by you means that it is possible to use your acestream engine version for Dreambox920UHD (and 900), and it works properly on it without any problems? It would be cool then. I have already tried the tor browser recommended by you, it is fine.

finnway

Команда форума
Модератор
Разработчик
Как тебя корёжит от всего русского! Наци, почему не пишешь на своей мове - она ведь принадлежит к "сексуальному большинству".
Я думаю вы несправедливы к Пепсику в своих оценках!
ИМХО...
На украинском в 5 раза ещё меньше говорят, чем на русском.

Моё мнение, отфутболивать неносителя русского языка с форума не стоит, если он задаёт вопрос на английском, дабы выяснить траблу.
Это ж не системно происходит, а иногда.

Не кидайте камни за это друг в друга, плииз!

Сверху